Edge Cycling Technologies
Combining cycling with biomechanics and anatomical knowledge to improve comfort and decrease pain. We aim to make your ride pain free and enjoyable.
We didn't re-invent the wheel, just the seat.
Here's what some Ultra Cyclists are saying about our PhysioSaddle!
Joe Lawhorn, Retired US Marine, Ultra Cyclist
-World Record holder 24 Hour Fixed Gear Ride: 415.2 miles
-2018 RAAM solo finisher, Armed Forces Cup Winner on the PhysioSaddle
“I love this saddle! That is why you see their saddle on my main race rigs, I have over 8,000+ miles on their saddle (between the 2 prototypes and the market product). It was the saddle I was sitting on when I crossed the finish line of RAAM 2018 and its going to be used by me for the "Dirty Kanza Extra Large" and the "Crusher" this year”
Lt Col Bharat Pannu, Nashik, India
- Race Around Austria 2017 Finisher
-Winner - Ultra Spice 2017 (1000 km)
- 2019 Ultra Spice India winner and new record holder finishing the 1750km race in 95 hours and 47 minutes on the PhysioSaddle
-2019 RAAM Solo Racer
“Your saddle worked wonders for me!”
“It’s no doubt the best saddle I’ve ridden on to date”
Eddie Walker, Tri-Athlete, Ultra Cyclist
- 2016 Kona Ironman World Championship 365th overall (25th in age group)
- 2019 Bike Sebring 250 miles in 12 hours, 1st in his age group, 3rd place overall on the PhysioSaddle.
- 2019 2 person team RAAM racer and 2019 Kona Ironman World Championship Competitor
“I really like this seat! I can’t wait to see how well it performs during RAAM"